QTY 4 OF 6V AGM golf cart, wheelchair, mobility and commercial cleaning and construction equipment batteries capable of very high deep cycles and high reserve capacities Authorized Seller: bargainshore
- 9.5"*7.3"*11"h Heavy Duty 6V AGM DEEP CYCLE BATTERY with Float Service Life span of 8 to 10 years.
- Electrolyte Suspension system VMAX tanks utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) of a high porosity that totally absorb and contain the electrolyte. No silica gels or any other contaminants are used.
- Heavy Duty Grids: VMAX heavy duty lead tin alloys provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications, even after repeated over discharges.
- Maintenance Free Operation: There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to VMAX tanks during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
- Bargainshore offers FREE Signature Confirmation on most bulky orders in excess of $150.00. You can waive the Signature Confirmation by sending us a message with your request when placing your order. Orders of 5 or more batteries shipped on a pallet must be signed for when delivered. A contact number is required to schedule pallet delivery.