NOCO battery disconnect switch is designed to cut-off power flowing to the battery to avoid unauthorized use of your vehicle or unwanted battery consumption when not used for long periods of time. It is ideal for cars, boats, trucks, RVs and more. For use with Top-Post Style lead-acid batteries (6, 12 or 24 VDC). Connects to negative battery terminal only. Rated at 500 ampere surge and 125 ampere continous at 12 volts. Easy to use. Battery is disconnected by unscrewing the green knob and reconnected by tightening the knob. The green knob can also be completely removed to deter theft. It is made from a high-conductivity zinc alloy and brass plated to prevent corrosion.
- For 6V, 12V and 24V battery systems
- 500 ampere surge rating and 125 ampere continous rating
- Deters theft and unwanted battery drain
- Ideal for cars, boats, trucks, RVs and more
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging